Christina Twomey Art + Design Successfully Delivers & Installs Newest Commission, 'OCELLUS,' to Del Mar, California Home
We are thrilled to announce we successfully delivered another commissioned artwork to a home in Del Mar, California. We met the new collectors a few short months ago at the pool while vacationing in Palm Springs, California, and found out they are avid art collectors and absolutely love investing in small businesses. We're truly enjoyed building our new friendship and are so grateful to them for trusting us to create this beautiful artwork.
'OCELLUS' spans 40" x 80" and is made of over 13 layers of resin, in combination with alcohol inks, pigments, acrylic paints, and of course...lots of love.
Christina Twomey Art + Design Invited to Participate in Griffin Gallery & Martha O'Hara Interiors November Fine Art Showcase
Christina Twomey Art + Design is thrilled to announce we've been invited to participate at Griffin Gallery's November private showcase hosted by the award-winning design firm, Martha O'Hara Interiors and the prestigious Griffin Gallery.
For the show, we are preparing a series of brand new works exploring a variety of techniques and mediums - and look forward to debuting them to a select group of the Twin Cities top art & interior design clients.
We are beyond grateful to the entire team at both Martha O'Hara Interiors and Griffin Gallery for this extraordinary opportunity! See you in October!
Private save the dates & invitations coming soon....
Christina Twomey Art + Design Breaks Sales Records This Past Week, Thanks To Our Incredible Collectors & Fans
WOW! We cannot thank our supporters/fans/collectors enough for breaking sales records this past week - we're SO grateful to each & every one of you!
Here's a quick recap!
1. Jennifer Knight (@jenniferknightmusic) - A chart-topping singer/vocalist & good friend has commissioned us to create a 6 ft. amethyst + driftwood geode for her home.
2. Alex & Angelique - Two of our top collectors & great friends have commissioned us to create 4 teak & black resin bar stools. After we're finished, we'll be developing a river table for them, too! Make sure to follow Flight of Voices
4. A Dir. of Ligature & Mgr. of Tissue Research at Medtronic in CO have commissioned us to create a tribute piece to a friend who passed from breast cancer. Before her death, she gifted them a fuchsia colored orchid. We're honored to have been asked to create a new 'ORCHID' artwork in her memory. (Thank you John & Conny for sharing our work with them!)
5. A friend of Bobby's will be commissioning us to create a Lake Superior/Thunderbird-inspired artwork for his upcoming feature film with Sony Pictures. Details coming soon!
6. An IG friend & fab attorney in Atlanta is commissioning a new 'Harry Potter'-inspired artwork for her home!
7. Summer Sale - my former VP of Sales at SynergyLabs purchased 'TURTLE BAY.' It's heading to Ft. Meyers Beach tomorrow!
8. Our 2nd artwork sold during the Summer Sale, 'PURPLE HAZE,' is heading to a great friend of ours, Mike Ledin - who happens to be a very big Vikings fan.
9. Next up during the Summer Sale, our 'FANG TOOTHED FRIEND' piece sold to fabulous friend in Ft. Lauderdale, Erin - a director at the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort!
10. THERE IS MORE but we'll save those posts for when our current commissions in the studio are ready to share!
Discover California Selects 'EARTHQUAKE' Postcard Prints to Include In Golden State Home Delivery Box For California Residents
Christina Twomey Art + Design has proudly been selected to include our 'EARTHQUAKE' painting as a postcard print in Discover California's October home delivery box for Golden State subscribers. For the month of October, Discover California is highlighting earthquakes as its theme, and has selected a variety of local artists, small businesses & craftsman's goods to include in the giftbox - including us! We're absolutely thrilled they've chosen our artwork to distribute across our beautiful state, which we're both humbled and grateful for this incredible and unique opportunity. Stay tuned, as they'll also be featuring us in their upcoming fall marketing & promotional campaigns across social media platforms!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.