Christina Twomey Art + Design Breaks Sales Records This Past Week, Thanks To Our Incredible Collectors & Fans
WOW! We cannot thank our supporters/fans/collectors enough for breaking sales records this past week - we're SO grateful to each & every one of you!
Here's a quick recap!
1. Jennifer Knight (@jenniferknightmusic) - A chart-topping singer/vocalist & good friend has commissioned us to create a 6 ft. amethyst + driftwood geode for her home.
2. Alex & Angelique - Two of our top collectors & great friends have commissioned us to create 4 teak & black resin bar stools. After we're finished, we'll be developing a river table for them, too! Make sure to follow Flight of Voices
4. A Dir. of Ligature & Mgr. of Tissue Research at Medtronic in CO have commissioned us to create a tribute piece to a friend who passed from breast cancer. Before her death, she gifted them a fuchsia colored orchid. We're honored to have been asked to create a new 'ORCHID' artwork in her memory. (Thank you John & Conny for sharing our work with them!)
5. A friend of Bobby's will be commissioning us to create a Lake Superior/Thunderbird-inspired artwork for his upcoming feature film with Sony Pictures. Details coming soon!
6. An IG friend & fab attorney in Atlanta is commissioning a new 'Harry Potter'-inspired artwork for her home!
7. Summer Sale - my former VP of Sales at SynergyLabs purchased 'TURTLE BAY.' It's heading to Ft. Meyers Beach tomorrow!
8. Our 2nd artwork sold during the Summer Sale, 'PURPLE HAZE,' is heading to a great friend of ours, Mike Ledin - who happens to be a very big Vikings fan.
9. Next up during the Summer Sale, our 'FANG TOOTHED FRIEND' piece sold to fabulous friend in Ft. Lauderdale, Erin - a director at the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort!
10. THERE IS MORE but we'll save those posts for when our current commissions in the studio are ready to share!